Happy New Year and all the best for 2018.
2018 has just begun and Focal is heading into another busy year. Further to the implementation of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), it is now time to reflect on what has been done in the past six months.
The conclusion of 2017 was extremely busy, and we confess to not getting everything right. As a New Year’s resolution, it is time to sort things out, improve our services and contemplate the future.
With this aim, Focal would like to invite you to a Community Consultation to identify how the organisation can better meet your needs and the needs of your loved ones.
Particularly, Focal will be seeking your input on the following:
- How can Focal improve current services?
- What new services can we can deliver (aligned with NDIS) especially around accommodation and employment?
- Moreover, how can we improve group delivery and the costs of those services with different models and different ratios?
We look forward to catching up with these three options (please confirm your attendance via the form below).
- Meetings at Focal on Tuesday, 16 January, 2018 or Wednesday, 24 January, 2018 between 5:00pm and 6:00pm
- Drop in to catch up with the CEO on Monday, 22 January, 2018 at any time throughout the day
- Send us your comments below or via email@example.com
We look forward to listening and hearing from you.
Chief Executive Officer