The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) continues its roll out across the country and comes to Ipswich in 2017.
At Focal, we are committed to supporting people with disability and their families to navigate this great change, so that you can achieve more choice and control in your life.
NDIA announces NDIS pricing
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) has released its official 2017-18 price guide for the NDIS. For more information, please refer to the 2017-18 NDIS Price Guide and the accompanying article.
NDIS information sessions
Carers QLD are hosting free NDIS information sessions every Wednesday in Ipswich. For more information, please refer to the Carers QLD NDIS Flyer.
• Contact Focal on 3812 2014, sign up to our e-newsletter or follow Focal’s Facebook Focal Community Living
• Visit www.ndis.gov.au for further information on the NDIS and to sign-up for the NDIS e-newsletter or call the NDIS Hotline on 1800 800 110
• Follow NDIS on Twitter @NDIS and @disabilityQLD
• For people with hearing or speech loss TTY 1800 555 677
• Speak and listen at 1800 555 727
• For people who need help with English call TIS 131 450
• Follow Facebook facebook.com/NDISAUS
• Visit The Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services for information on Queensland’s NDIS preparations, the Queensland NDIS events calendar and to sign up to the Queensland NDIS e-blast
• Visit www.qld.gov.au/disability or call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) for information about current services for Queenslanders with disability.