As a registered NDIS support coordinator, Focal gives you full control in choosing the support you need.
Focal’s Support Coordination Service is designed to minimise the complexity of negotiations with other providers. This includes service providers, government agencies and accommodation providers. We provide assistance with choosing the support you need, as per your needs and goals.
Focal can assist you with support coordination by:
- Identifying the services that you need, as outlined in your NDIS Plan.
- Coordinating service providers and supports
- Liaising with Government, NDIA and other agencies for you.
- Negotiating the manner of supports and service agreements
- Facilitating information sharing between providers
- Obtaining quotes for services
- Linking you with your local community
- Helping you develop skills, capacity and resilience
- Responding to any crisis
There are three tiers of Support Coordination available for your individual requirements:
- Support connection – short-term assistance to source providers to participate independently in your NDIA plan.
- Coordination of supports – capacity building to coordinate your supports from various sources, in a complex service delivery environment.
- Specialist support coordination – providing specialist supports for more complex situations.
Our qualified staff will work with you, your family and/or carer to help you achieve the goals you set in your NDIS planning session.
We also offer Plan Management for financial management of your plan.
To talk to Focal about Support Coordination, please contact us on 3812 2014.