As a registered NDIS plan manager, Focal gives full control to you over the way your funds are spent in a hassle-free environment.
Focal’s Plan Management Service is designed to ease the complexity of the finances associated with your NDIS plan. We also support individuals who wish to self-manage their funding, by providing the information and resources they need.
There are several options for Plan Management, including:
- Self-management – you pay the provider that is supporting you
- Use a plan nominee – you select a trusted person to look after your funding on your behalf
- Ask the NDIA to manage your funding
- Use a registered Plan Management provider.
Focal can assist you in managing your NDIS Plan by:
- Obtaining quotes for services
- Managing funding
- Managing payment of invoices
- Maintaining financial records—including expense claims
- Developing monthly statements
- Managing financial disputes/queries
- Liaising with NDIS and other providers for you
- Providing regular progress meetings to review your situation
- Giving you the tools to self-manage your funds.
We also offer Support Coordination to manage the negotiations associated with your NDIS plan.
To talk to Focal about Plan Management, please contact us today on 3812 2014.